You can meet me in person at the following markets:
Please note: due to the new Corona countermeasures I will (sadly) not be able to sell my products in person. All craft stalls will be self-service only and any purchased products can be paid for at the normal Zulauf checkout.
Christmas market in the Zulauf Garden Centre in Schinznach:
Monday 09.11. – Saturday 14.11.20 (Mon -Fri 10:00 -18:00, Sat 10:00 – 17:00)
Monday 07.12. – Saturday 12.12.20 (Mon -Fri 10:00 -18:00, Sat 10:00 – 17:00)
My products start off as photographs (I am rarely seen without my camera) or my own pictures and designs, which are professionally printed on various fabrics.
From these fabrics, I create the product you will find on these pages or on FACEBOOK.
Because I design and sew (nearly) all my products myself I can do custom orders: for example if you like a certain photo/picture and would like it on a different fabric or product – just ask 🙂 The same goes for colour changes or different sizes etc.
My shoes and umbrellas are printed and sewn in China, using my designs. These products can be bought on my ETSY site (the umbrellas are also available at my markets in Switzerland). Production and shipping can take up to 2 months, but you don’t have to pay extra for shipping. Please note though that depending on the amount you spend you might have to pay for customs charges!
I am sorry but I ONLY use my own photographs and pictures!
As I mainly sell my products on arts/crafts markets in Switzerland not all designs are shown on these pages. So it is worth to come and visit me at the markets 🙂 However, if you see something on these pages you like send me an E-Mail and we can discuss options to sell it directly to you 🙂
Please note that all the designs and pictures on these pages are copyrighted!
You can reach me at fabfelis(ÄT)gmail(DOT)com
My market stalls…
- Your connection data is recorded according to the Apache “Warn” protocol level in order to maintain system performance and combat misuse.
- The logs are overwritten after 30 days.
- The IP address and the time of your last connection are recorded in order to manage the visitor counter.
- This page uses “Google Analytics” in the basic configuration.
- All 404 errors are securely forwarded to the “Internet Storm Center”.
- The log files will not be passed on to third parties.
- Public comments are visible to all visitors.
Only the system manager has access to the log data.