You can meet me in person at the following markets:
Unfortunately due to the ongoing pandemic I have no markets scheduled…
Some of my products can be bought on the the Lädelishop website :-), for everything else please contact me directly.
Stay healthy and I hope we will all be able to meet again soon 🙂
My products start off as photographs (I am rarely seen without my camera) or my own pictures and designs, which are professionally printed on various fabrics.
Because I design and sew (nearly) all my products myself I can do custom orders: for example if you like a certain photo/picture and would like it on a different fabric or product – just ask 🙂 The same goes for colour changes or different sizes etc.
My shoes and umbrellas are printed and sewn in China, using my designs. These products can be bought by contacting me – once the items are paid for they will be produced for you and shipped at no extra cost directly by the manufacturer from China (the umbrellas are also available at my markets in Switzerland). Production and shipping can take up to 1.5 months, but you don’t have to pay extra for shipping. Please note though that depending on the amount you spend you might have to pay for customs charges!
I am sorry but I ONLY use my own photographs and pictures!
As I mainly sell my products on arts/crafts markets in Switzerland not all designs are shown on these pages. So it is worth to come and visit me at the markets 🙂 However, if you see something on these pages you like send me an E-Mail and we can discuss options to sell it directly to you 🙂
Alternatively some of my products can be bought on the Lädelishop website 🙂
Please note that all the designs and pictures on these pages are copyrighted!
You can reach me at fabfelis(ÄT)gmail(DOT)com
My market stalls…
- Your connection data is recorded according to the Apache “Warn” protocol level in order to maintain system performance and combat misuse.
- The logs are overwritten after 30 days.
- The IP address and the time of your last connection are recorded in order to manage the visitor counter.
- This page uses “Google Analytics” in the basic configuration.
- All 404 errors are securely forwarded to the “Internet Storm Center”.
- The log files will not be passed on to third parties.
- Public comments are visible to all visitors.
Only the system manager has access to the log data.